Saturday, January 4, 2014

Whimiscal Glamour Girl

Here's my 3rd painting for 30 Paintings in 30 Days. I'm a day behind but I'm hoping I can catch up, otherwise it will be 29 Paintings in 30 Days for me!

I went for whimsical cartoon style today. A nice change. This one started out on a scrap piece of illustration board that was covered in some papers and some teal paint. I thought I'd go for another mixed media piece and I have a thing for that Golden brand Teal color. This painting is approximately 8 x 10... almost. I'll spray some varnish on it and stick in my Etsy store this week.




10 comments:

  1. She's wonderful! I love the teal and the roses and her hair is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful long neck! And I love the mild disdain or maybe haughtiness. Love the flower design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two colours go so well together here. This is another lady with a strong personality, maybe a bit scornful. I like her hair and all the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color combination and the composite. Striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup! This is going to be a great month- what a treat to see a fresh work from you every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh your gals are so wonderful, with awesome character. I just looked at the three of them. fabulous challenge, wishing you wonderment and fun with each piece.

    wonderful 2014 to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love your amazing Girl and also your little disco monster. Wonderful art!
    Hugs from Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is gorgeous - I love her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A high society lady, I would say. Love her eyebrows and the color pop. :)

    ReplyDelete