Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween ATCs + Gothic Beehive


Here's a few more of the ATCs made this weekend for the IllustratedATCs Halloween Art-A-Thon. I traded A LOT of cards over the past few days and have some beauties to add to my collection from my wonderful art friends. You can see some of the amazing cards people made on the front page of IllustratedATCs.

I also finished up a design for Mister Dress-up T-Shirts and hopefully, it will be available in their store soon. I'll post if/when I get details. This is a gothic beehive. I love gothic style and I adore ridiculous beehive hairdos so the two make a great combination (in my mind!). 

I used one of the faces I did for the 29 Faces challenge and reworked it a little. Saved me a bit of time.




4 comments:

  1. 29 Faces...such a good thing! Gothic Behive is awesome and disquieting. The new blue monsters are adorable, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great images, every one. I remember the lovely flower lady, but isn't it strange that those black drips add such a creepy feel. This really will make an arresting T shirt image and I'm sure it will be popular. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, spoooooky images - I love how the goth girl/ghoul is dripping away! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, that gothic beehive! I want that on a shirt right now please!!!

    ReplyDelete