Sunday, September 22, 2013

29 Faces: Face 20! Face 21!


Woohoo! I made it to 20! And 21! Only 8 more to go :)

I spent more time than I should have on this one since I didn't really like it when I was making it. It's disappointing when you have a vision in your head but the execution doesn't match. I knew it was going badly after the sketch but I plowed on anyway, thinking it might be ok. Ah well. One for the experiments book. I like the cat. :)

Later today: I've finished another face and so I'm close to being caught up. I have a good book to read so it won't be caught up today.
ZOMBIE ALERT

It's really ugly, I know. But I've never seen a pretty zombie. I kept the image small in case you're not a fan of the undead. If you are, you can click on the image for a bloodier look.

Is anyone else excited about The Walking Dead coming back to TV soon? My main hope for this season is that the Governor dies... early on. I hated him with a passion last season and I can't believe they've dragged him back for yet another season. I think David Morrissey is fantastic but the Governor needs to go away. At least he's not quite as evil and vile as he is in the comic.

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic work. She doesn't scare me, minus the blood she looks like me in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, your work is just fantastic!! I really, really love it! Concerning the zombie - lets put it that way: I do adore her, but meeting, no thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're faces are really amazing. The expressions that you draw are wonderful. I'm practicing and someday hope to be able to draw more than one emotion on mine lol ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great comment Francie!! I love the Zombie, what a fabulous expression, large pic is great. I like the kitty and girl too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing all your stuff I'm kinda bummed I didn't do the Faces challenge! (Last time I saw it I thought, I gotta do that, but then I had this commission. Actually, it's better I didn't do it. LOL) The one with the cat is super cute but that zombie is amazing! I don't really like zombies, but it's really cool.

    ReplyDelete