Monday, September 16, 2013

29 Faces: 12, 13 & 14 (WIP)



Painting my bathroom took longer than I thought so I didn't get as many faces done as I had hoped on the weekend. But I do have 2.3! And I'm almost halfway done the challenge. Face 3 is a work in progress obviously. I was looking through my reference library and found a lovely pic of Michaelangelo's David. I thought it would make a good value exercise and a nice addition to the 29 Faces art challenge. I'll finish it off tomorrow after I get some work done.



12 comments:

  1. These are amazing!!!!! Love them all ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each time I visit you I got got WOW!!!! and my jaw drops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb emotion in face 12, 13 looks very demure and I feel is waiting for something wonderful and I love the WIP. Your art is just so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are really amazing! I love the variety of your artwork too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your faces here are tremendous amasing. David is in his own class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work. I love the way you have gotten the anger shown in the first face here. Face 13 is so sweet. And we will all wait to see how David progresses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great trio! :D Fun to see them together like that, because each has a totally different mood.

    I'm also glad to see how your work in progress looks like, since I have almost no idea of the process.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great! I especially like the girl in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are awesome! Love the sculpture rendition ! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete